- News from Presidential Secretariat
President Maithripala Sirisena says the maximum punishment that can be given for child exploiters is to expose them to society...See more
- News from Prime Minister’s Office
Hon. Prime Minister met the foreign minister of Turkey...See more
- News from Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Foreign Minister Mangala Samaraweera paid a courtesy call on Prime Minister of Norway Erna Solberg yesterday...See more
- Embassy News
The Embassy of Sri Lanka in Tel Aviv, Israel celebrated the Vesak festival at the Chancery on 21st May 2016.See more
Ayubowan (May you have long life)!
Sri Lanka is one of the most sought after tourist destinations in the world. It is one of the most beautiful and peaceful destinations with a stable government and hospitable people who are full of smiles...
- Bid Notice - Ministry of Finance, Excise Department of Sri Lanka - Supply of fool proof stickers and supply, installation and commissioning of a fool proof sticker management system for locally manufactured and imported liquor and liquor based products on build, own and operate (BOO) basis -closing date and time 6th June 2016 at 15.00 Hrs.
- Ministry of Telecommunication and Digital Infrastructure - Invitation for Bids (IFB) - PROCUREMENT OF DESIGNING, DEVELOPING, SUPPLYING, DELIVERING,INSTALLING AND IMPLEMENTING THE SOFTWARE, HARDWARE AND INFRASTRUCTURE FOR GENERATING DIGITAL IDENTITY FOR CITIZENS OF SRI LANKA AND FOR THE HOUSEHOLD TRANSFER MANAGEMENT (HTM) SYSTEM IFB NO: MTDI/GOSL/IS/ICB/2016/15 - Closing date and time - 07th July 07, 2016 at 15.00 Hrs
- Invitation for Bids - National Roads Improvement Project in Colombo District - (Closing Date - 19.04.2016)
Notices to Sri Lankans Living in Israel
President Maithri Addressing the Leaders' Summit on Peacekeeping
Quick Links & Contacts
- Presidential Secretariat
- Prime Minister's Office
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Ministry of Defence
- Information Department of Sri Lanka
- Department of Immigration & Immigration
- Sri Lanka Bureau of Foreign Employment
- Central Bank of Sri Lanka
- Bank of Ceylon
- People's Bank
- National Savings Bank
Sri Lanka Citizen Services
The Embassy offers a range of services to Sri Lankans working and living in Israel.The Embassy is fully equipped with the resources and staff to offer the following services.
- Registration of Birth
- Registration of Marriages
- Registration of Deaths
- Authentication/Attestation of Documents
- Translation of Documents
- Consular Fees
- Downloads - Consular forms
Political Stability and Peace are one of the main ingredients to attract investors, improve tourism development and prosperity of a Nation.
Justice is a concept of moral righteousness based on ethics, nationality, law, natural law, religion , equality along with the punishment of the breach of the commitment.
In the world family the Governments change either democratically or violently. In the past violent changes of governments have taken place more often.
Sri Lanka is a senior member of the world family maintaining high standards of Human Rights on international standards which is not an alien system to us. Our culture is based on amity, goodwill and loving kindness.
Register with the Embassy
Sri Lanka Embassy in Israel calls for all Sri Lankans in Israel to get registered with the Embassy by filling in the brief registration form. Registration with the Embassy will prove extremely helpful in the case of an emergency and is also important for a number of other concerns.
Click here to register with the Embassy.
Copyright © 2015 Embassy of Sri Lanka, Israel All rights reserved. Website Design, Development and Hosting by eBEYONDS